Auckland naturopath David Holden is touring New Zealand to give presentations on wellness and longevity that will include information about the health impacts of wireless technology (including 5G).
2019 NZ Wellness & Anti-Ageing Tour
February 25 – March 21 2019
February 25 -March 21st 2019:
NB: All talks are 7 – 10pm, 30 mins presentation from Dianne Kean with a cuppa herbal tea afterwards, 120 min PowerPoint presentation with David Holden.
All existing & previous patients are free! Otherwise $25 at the door, $20 pre booked on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/o/david-holden-holden-healthcare-auckland-amp-brisbane-18821231793
Queenstown Monday 25th Feb 7-10pm – Nadi Yoga & Wellness Centre, level 1, Rees House, Remarkables Park, Frankton, Queenstown
- Christchurch Wednesday 27th Feb 7-10pm – Gordon Prince Room, Avebury House, Richmond, Christchurch
- Wellington Friday 1st March 7-10pm – Quakers Hall, 7 Moncrieff Street, Mt Victoria, parking free at
- Auckland North Shore Monday 4th March 7-10pm – Browns Bay Community Hall, 2 Glen Rd, Sherwood Room (ground floor), Browns Bay
- Auckland East Wednesday 6th March 7-10pm – Anchorage Park Community House, Pakuranga
- Auckland Central Friday 8th March 7-10pm – Ferndale House, Pink Room, Mt Albert
- Kerikeri Monday 11th March 7-10pm – Turners Centre, Kerikeri central
- New Plymouth Monday 18th March (after WOMAD) – venue to be advised
And last but not least…Waiheke Island Thursday 21st March 7-10pm – Waiheke Sustainability Centre, (ex Oneroa Bowling Club) Mako St, Oneroa
If you would like to download a poster and print it to help publicise your local event, a PDF is below:
Website editor’s note:
Thank you for reading this post on www.5G.org.nz, NZ’s 5G information website. If you found it to be interesting, please share it with your friends and family.
If you would like to help in any way with the campaign against 5G in NZ, please email through the Contact Form on this website.
There is a now Resources page on the site where you can download flyers and poster for printing and distribution and also download the new 5G Free New Zealand Personal Action Plan.
We now also have an Events Page in which events relating to 5G will be listed as information comes to hand.
If you would like to stay up to date with information on what is happening in NZ in relation to smart technology, 5G and wireless and health issues, please sign yourself up to the free email list at www.stopsmartmeters.org,nz
This will mean that you receive occasional newsletters from Stop Smart Meters NZ which include information on these topics.
Leave a Reply
- Waiheke Island Thursday 21st March 7-10pm – Waiheke Sustainability Centre, (ex Oneroa Bowling Club) Mako St, Oneroa